Do you have information for the Talakto web site? Something of interest to the general Scouting community or to the general public interested in Scouting? We would like to publish your information. The web site can be a way to publish news like
- Service projects or fund raisers that you are inviting others to join in
- Training you are offering to other interested groups
- Events of interest to the general Scouting community or to the public interested in Scouting
- Special recognitions received by youth or adults
The best way to publish the information is to send the web master a flyer (in pdf, docx, or pptx format) or at least the information in an email.
The announcement should include:
- Description of the event
- Date of the event (if in the future)
- Who is invited
- Where the event is or was, address or name of place or map
- Cost, if any
- Other details such as how to prepare, equipment required, supervision required, etc.
Your information may NOT include:
- Full names associated with pictures of youth
- Points of contact of youth
- Anything that violates Youth Protection
Send your information to the web master at drstone “at” mac.com.
Your news item may be posted to the news feed, one of the menu lists, and/or to the calendar. It may take two or three days to get your material posted. Determination of whether to publish submission is solely by the web master.