|How would you like to attend a training that takes you beyond your Basic Leader Training?|
Would you like to build your skills in communication, conflict management, and teaching methods? How about a leadership course that rivals many corporate level training events? Do you want to have fun while you do it? You can do this and more at Wood Badge.
Wood Badge is an advanced, national leadership course that represents a month in the life of a scout unit.
Wood Badge participants assume leadership roles to plan and carry out an extended outdoor experience.
Who can attend Wood Badge Training?
• Wood Badge is for adult leaders in Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venturing Leaders as well as District and Council leaders and Scouting Professionals.
• Must be a registered Scouter — male and female leaders are encouraged to attend.
• Be 21 years old (unless you are an assistant scoutmaster, then you may be 18.)
• Completed YPT and be fully trained for your registered position.
• There are no required years of experience in Scouting to attend Wood Badge. Wood Badge may be especially helpful to those new to Scouting.