Camporee – Oct. 2-4

I hope everyone is surviving the lock down and well.  After numerous conversations, the Camping Committee has decide that we must postpone the camporee to a later date.  The new scheduled date will be October 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at Sharon Johnston Park.  

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me at 256-361-7303 or email at

Thank you for understanding, and stay safe.

Curtis Hunt
District Director
Boy Scouts of Americ