- This event has passed.
Popcorn Show-n-Sell Orders Due
May 26 @ 8:00 am
Fund your Annual Program Through Popcorn!
Our Council popcorn sale allows our units to raise the funds needed to have a great year of Scouting. A portion of the sale helps support Scouting within our Council, providing investments in our camps, programs, and in growing the Scouting movement. Lastly, the sale instills a strong work ethic in participating youth, it helps instill in them the value “A Scout is Thrifty. A Scout works to pay his way and to help others.” We kindly ask all units to help by participating in this annual sale.
- Popcorn Kick-off: Huntsville — July 15
- Popcorn Kick-off: Gadsden — July 29
- Popcorn Kick-off: Birmingham — July 24
- Popcorn Kick-off; Birmingham — July 26
- Popcorn Kick-off: Westmoreland — July 26
- Popcorn Kick-off: Anniston — July 27
- Show-n-sell Orders Due: — Aug. 5
- Units hold Popcorn Kick-offs: — Aug. 9 = 20
- Show-n-sell Unit Pickup: — Aug. 26, 27
- Sale Begins: — Aug. 27
- Take Orders & Prize Orders Due: — Oct. 26
- Take Order Unit Pickup: — Nov. 11, 12
- Final Payments Due: — Nov 19